Job title: Sales Manager
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity are pleased to be working with a developing maritime software company who are shaping the way for digitalisation within Maritime. This company pride themselves on contributing to minimising the effect shipping has on the environment by empowering shipping companies with the tools to do so. With already a handful of offices across multiple continents this organisation are looking to expand their operations by hiring a like-minded, experienced sales professional to add value and grow their business.
What will you be doing?
- Driving sales and executing aggressive sales plans within Norway and surrounding locations.
- Identifying and hunting down new business.
- Building and developing strong relationships with C-Suite contacts.
- Contacting heads of multiple departments including General Management, Operations, Technical, and Chartering.
- Creating business plans in line with the company's growth plans.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Track record of SaaS / software sales within the Maritime sector.
- Knowledge and experience within the Norwegian Maritime Industry and surrounding locations.
- Have a true hunter mentality and be results orientated.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work well independently.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- A previous network of ship owners and managers.
- Share the values of making maritime more sustainable.
- Must be based in Norway.
What's in it for you?
You have the opportunity to join a dynamic organisation who are pioneering towards the digitalisation of Maritime. This company are hiring after continued success and can offer great progression as they grow even further.
This is a chance to truly make your mark in the industry as you play a crucial role in this fast-growing organisation.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.