Executive Integrity are working alongside a renown and market leading company who strive to protect the global and marine environment through fleet-wide implementation of safe operation practices. Our client complies with all marine environmental treaties, laws and regulations as well as policies and voluntary standards.
What will you be doing?
As a Technical Superintendent you will be working within a dynamic team responsible for the safe and economic operation of a fleet of vessels.
- Oversee vessel performance
- Responsible for the technical and operational condition of vessels.
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to your vessels, crews and colleagues
- You will ensure vessels are fully certified according to international maritime legislative requirements, Flag State administrations and Classification Societies
- Lead technical studies related to LNG
Are you the ideal candidate?
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Chief Engineer who is an experienced and determined LNG Technical Superintendent looking to be part of a highly recognised company. This is a London based role with frequent travel.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Class 1 Chief Engineer CoC
- Experience sailing on Gas Ships ideally as Chief Engineer but highly experienced 2nd Engineers will be looked at
- 3-5 years shore-base experience as a Technical Superintendent managing LNG vessels.
- Motor vessel experience is a must
- MEGI experience advantageous
- Computer literacy
- Right to work and live in the UK
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Company pension
- Medical care
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent company culture and team bonding
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.