Executive Integrity has partnered exclusively with a globally operating and growing provider of the latest maritime IT, Navigation and Communication solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Independently carry out sales of communication, navigational and IT services towards the maritime industry.
- Build long-term relationships with customers including ship owners and ship operators.
- Manage and support their German customers.
- Conduct regular sales forecasts.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- A proven background of sales to the maritime industry with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience either from the industry.
- To have a solid understanding and network within the maritime industry.
- To be able to independently plan and coordinate sales activities.
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and in written form, both in German and in English, as you will be part of a global team.
- Ability to independently scout for new sales opportunities.
- Strong expertise in closing sales deals.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to grow the German market and work for a globally recognised brand. They offer a market-leading salary and benefits and create the perfect company culture for you to succeed.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on the talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.