Job title: Project Development Manager
Whom are we recruiting for?
The client is a utility-scale world-class EPC expert on the full range of solar power applications, ranging from stand-alone solar parks and storage applications to complex hybrid projects, with a very solid and ambitious strategy, and plans in Italy. Further to the EPC activity, they have also experienced project developers, with the capacity to support Solar PV and energy storage projects from inception, through the development and construction stages and for the complete lifetime of the project.
What will you be doing?
- Work towards solar project opportunities and manage the development of solar projects
- Coordinate planning application and EIAs
- Negotiate and secure option and lease agreements, Development Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements
- Be responsible for project delivery, and lead various internal professionals in design, technical analysis, financial and commercial modelling, legal DD and grid connection
- Oversee relationships with project stakeholders, including developers, service operators, local councils and suppliers
Are you the ideal candidate?
- A degree in a relevant field, e.g. - engineering, legal, business, planning or environmental for example
- 5 year's + of project development management experience in the renewable energy sector
- Previous experience in Land securing, permitting and connection processes within Italy
- Ability to manage and deliver projects, programmes and budgets
- Experience working with a multinational company
- Flexibility to travel internationally when the need arises
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Good team working and team management skills
- Fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken) languages is a prerequisite, with fluency in other languages an advantage
- This is a remote working role
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Holidays, starting at 25 days a year
- A flexible contributory pension scheme
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on the talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions for poverty-stricken communities.