Job Title: Senior Principal Piping Materials Engineer
Location: Hersham, United Kingdom. The Hauge, Netherlands
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client is a prominent player in the global industrial gases landscape, particularly known for their groundbreaking advancements in the hydrogen sector. They boast a significant legacy and hold a leading position in the development, engineering, and operation of some of the largest clean hydrogen projects globally. Additionally, they are pivotal in providing liquefied natural gas process technology, equipment, and various essential systems on a global scale. With a focus on sustainability and a strong foothold in numerous industries, our client is a driving force in reshaping the energy and environmental markets, offering innovative solutions and redefining the possibilities in a rapidly evolving world.
What will you be doing?
- Taking the lead in capital project execution for both Air Separation and Process Gas Product Lines, contributing expertise in Mechanical/Piping Materials Engineering.
- Specification and control of piping, manual valves, inline items, painting, insulation specifications, and pressure test procedures.
- Directing piping materials on major projects, overseeing project budgets, quality, and reporting project status.
- Planning support for proposals and projects, aligning functional execution strategies to project scope and schedule.
- Developing Piping Line Class Specifications and performing wall thickness calculations for pipe, fittings, and other piping items in line with applicable codes & standards.
- Collaborating with internal teams and external parties to ensure project commitments, costs, and schedules are met.
Are you the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent and Chartered Engineer status.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in industrial piping materials engineering and a proven track record as a lead specialist engineer on projects.
- Knowledge of ASME B31.3 design code, Pressure Equipment Directive/CE Marking, EN13480, and relevant design codes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience with material management on projects, and familiarity with Hexagon SmartPlant tools.
- Working experience with software for wall thickness calculations is advantageous, as is relevant design experience in gas plants.
What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work for a leading company in Industrial Gases and Process Gas applications.
- A chance to be part of innovative projects in a dynamic and vibrant working environment.
- Growth opportunities and a supportive company culture.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy devoted to talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We contribute a portion of our profits to Renewable World, a charity focused on creating affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions for poverty-stricken communities.