Job Title: Sales Manager – Energy
Location: United Kingdom, Houston, or Norway (hybrid or remote)
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client is a rapidly growing technology company passionate about revolutionising connectivity experiences for the travel and transportation industries. With a focus on seamless connectivity, they have developed industry leading solutions that empower companies within Maritime, Energy, Aviation, and wider transportation sectors to deliver exceptional connectivity wherever they operate. They are currently seeking a driven and experienced Sales Manager to focus on the Energy market.
What will you be doing?
As the Sales Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving sales and account management for our client’s solutions and services within the Energy sector, as part of the Maritime business unit. Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically growing and retaining customer accounts
- Generating new sales opportunities, conducting sales presentations, and closing deals
- Collaborating with technical solutions experts to create compelling proposals
- Identifying profitable revenue streams by prospecting, educating, and developing opportunities
- Ensuring effective customer support by engaging with various teams within the organisation
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining a robust sales pipeline and generating new ideas for service and product opportunities
- Networking at industry events to gain insights and represent our client
Are you the ideal candidate?
- A degree in Business Management, Telecommunication, Computer Science, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience with 3+ years in software/telecom/technology/managed services sales, specifically within the Energy industry
- Proven track record of maintaining a robust sales pipeline and exceeding revenue forecasts
- Proficiency in sales-related software
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to close deals
- Problem-solving ability and a positive mindset
- Business acumen, initiative, and adaptability
- Team player mentality and the ability to work independently
What’s in it for you?
- Join a rapidly growing company with great financial backing, a large runway, and market leading solutions.
- A highly competitive salary
- Highly competitive salary + performance based bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits starting on day one
- Hybrid office and remote work options
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give a proportion of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.