Job Title: Onboarding Manager
Location: Europe (remote)
Who are we recruiting for? Our client, a visionary B2B software startup, is dedicated to instilling trust in the maritime ecosystem. They aspire to revolutionise operations for Shipping Companies and Port Agents by championing transparency and innovation, optimising the last mile in the maritime industry. Committed to a culture centred around ambition, trustworthiness, genuine care, and agility, they aim to transform the way maritime businesses operate.
What will you be doing?
- Leading onboarding activities for customers, face to face
- Serving as the customer’s trusted product advisor during onboarding
- Providing detailed account walkthroughs and assisting with implementation
- Conducting onboarding meetings, product tours, presentations, and demos
- Understanding customer context and goals to best serve their needs
- Educating customers in collaboration with the Customer Success team
- Building strong relationships with new customers and ensuring a smooth adoption of the product
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including sales, finance, operations, engineering, and product teams
- Leveraging feedback for continuous improvement to the onboarding process
Are you the ideal candidate?
- 3+ years of proven experience in Project Management roles, preferably in the shipping industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Maritime/Shipping Operations/Computer Science/Engineering/Business Administration or related field
- Experience in Communications, Account Management, or Customer Success
- Strong analytical skills, goal-oriented mindset, and attention to detail
- Advanced IT&C knowledge with the ability to learn new software tools on the job
- High levels of emotional intelligence, empathy, and a people-first mindset
- Strong motivation, positive attitude, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Availability for travel – aroudn 40-50%
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation package based on experience and skillset
- Flexible hours and the option for remote working
- A dynamic startup environment
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give a proportion of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.