Job title: Technical support Specialist P&N
Location: Singapore / Hong Kong / Manilla
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity are working with a respected global leading company who specialise in weather intelligence and advanced data science worldwide. Every day, our client enables their clients to navigate a changing environment by unlocking the value of data. Their platform combines deep domain expertise with cutting-edge data science to enable better decisions in weather-sensitive operations. Our client operates seven forecast centers around the world are available 24/7 to give their clients the support they need, when they need it most.
What will you be doing?
The Technical Support Specialist will provide Tier 1 Technical Support to clients who subscribe to their products and services. This will include software installations, crew training and general problem solving.
- Provide client support via telephone and email and deal with clients globally
- Support for their clients product suite, including digital charts and publications services
- Start investigation incoming problems via the company ticketing system
- Support problem tracking databases
- Suggest improvements for better performance of the products and services when needed
- Involvement in customer installation and training.
- Work is rotation based to provide 24/7 support to clients globally
Are you the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate will be open minded and enthusiastic to learn, will have experience ideally in a maritime background with a mindset for both analytical and decision-making skills. This is a role where your initiative will be required to solve client problems on your own and be proactive to provide the best technical support. Our client is looking for someone technology smart with experience in a customer service/technical role. Excellent English communicating skills will be needed due to dealing with clients all around the world.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in Customer Service/Technical Support front line environment
- Maritime background is advantageous.
- Basic IT understanding related to software installations, operating systems and similar are required
- Experience with Windows based platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an emphasis on effective communications with customers, team members and management
- Strong multitasking and organisational skills with an ability to work unsupervised
- Technical knowledge of digital products by UKHO is advantageous
- Navigation system experience and CRM experience is desirable
- Someone who can take ownership of their decisions
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Health Care
- Pension plan
- Work for a global leading weather intelligence company
- Join a high spirit culture
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Green Technology and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.