Job title: Senior Sales Manager
Location: Remote - Northern Europe
Who are we recruiting for? Executive Integrity are pleased to be partnering with a fast-developing and growing Port SaaS company. This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering company shaping the way for the global shipping industry to become more sustainable. This future-led organisation are looking for a dynamic and hungry sales individual to play a crucial role in taking their organisation to the next level.
What will you be doing?
- Driving enterprise, solution sales directly with terminals on a global scale.
- Developing relationships with C-Level and senior management contacts within terminals.
- End-to-end ownership of the full sales cycle from lead generation to signature.
- Creating and executing aggressive sales plans
- Regularly meeting with prospective and existing clients.
- Working with internal stakeholders to achieve product excellence.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Proven track record of B2B enterprise solution selling within Shipping & Ports.
- Strong experience in selling software to terminals.
- Ability to mange full and lengthy sales cycles.
- Are a determined, self-starter with the ability to work well independently (remote).
- Willing and able to frequently travel (once travel resumes).
- Must be a strong communicator with successful negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of container shipping.
This is a remote role ideally to be based in Northern Europe.
What's in it for you?
On offer is a competitive salary with an aggressive commission structure but more importantly, the chance to join a forward-thinking organisation during one of their growth phases. There is fantastic growth opportunities with this company and plenty to go after in the market, and you will be rewarded on your results.
In addition, there is a share programme you can be considered for after completion of your first year.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.