Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity are pleased to be partnering with a fast-developing and growing Port Software provider. This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering company with innovative solutions shaping the way for digitalisation within ports and terminals. This future-led organisation are looking for a dynamic and hungry sales professional to play a crucial role in growing their company and driving global sales.
This role could be suitable for someone with notable experience in Software, Simulation or Automation sales directly to international Ports and Terminals.
What will you be doing?
· Driving enterprise, solution sales directly to ports and terminals on a global scale.
· Developing relationships with C-Level and senior management contacts within ports and terminals.
· Creating and executing aggressive sales plans.
· End-to-end ownership of the full sales cycle from lead generation to signature.
· Regularly meeting with prospective and existing clients.
Are you the ideal candidate?
· Proven track record of direct Software or Technology sales to terminals and ports.
· Ability to mange full and lengthy sales cycles.
· Are a determined, self-starter with the ability to work well independently (remote).
· Willing and able to frequently travel (once travel resumes).
· Must be a strong communicator with successful negotiation skills.
This is a remote role ideally to be based in locations such as the Benelux Region, Nordics or Spain.
What’s in it for you?
On offer is a competitive salary with an aggressive commission structure but more importantly, the chance to join a forward-thinking oranisation during one of their growth phases. There is fantastic growth opportunities on offer and a lot of untapped market which means there is plenty to go after, and you will be rewarded on your results.
In addition, for the right person this could be the start of their pathway to a C-Level position.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.