Job title: Senior Planning Engineer
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client is an innovative technology and services provider for the offshore deep water wind energy market.
Their mission is to provide the most competitive, safe, reliable and environmentally friendly technology for deep-water offshore wind projects while enabling global offshore wind markets to reach their full potential.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Engineering Planner is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing fully resource loaded schedules for use by the Engineering Management and Project Management functions in the estimation and execution management of the full range of proposals, projects and engineering programs undertaken.
The Senior Engineering planner may also be called upon to assist project teams in the development of Project Execution Plans addressing procurement, construction and logistics activities associated with the development of the technology.
The Senior Engineering Planner reports to the VP Engineering.
- Establish a suite of baseline, resource-loaded Engineering schedules for the full range of Engineering and R&D projects to include: Concept Definition, Pre-FEED, FEED / Basic Design and Detailed Design
- Establish a rolled-up master Engineering program schedule to enable the forecasting of engineering resource requirements on a discipline by discipline basis, based on current projects and forecast awards
- In response to RFQs, develop tender-specific resource loaded schedules to support CTR development and proposal development
- For successful project awards, update proposal schedules to establish the baseline project schedule
- Manage each project schedule to reflect progress and agreed changes and feed back into the master Engineering program schedule
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Minimum 5 years of directly applicable professional experience is required
- 6 to 10 years is highly preferred
- Experience in setting up engineering planning and control systems and processes from scratch would be an advantage
- In depth experience of offshore floating platform engineering and delivery for the wind energy and/or oil and gas industry
- Demonstrated experience in Engineering planning for floating offshore platforms either in the wind industry (preferred) or oil and gas
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Advanced knowledge of industry-standard planning software such as Primavera P6
- Fluency in English; proficiency in French and Portuguese would be an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Great salary and package
- You will be working for a company and the forefront of the renewable energy revolution
- Fantastic training and development
- This role has excellent exposure to the global leadership team
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Green Technology and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.