Job title: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Republic of Ireland (Hybrid role)
Are you looking for a new role with the opportunity to manage and grow this company's portfolio of projects, developing innovative and efficient design solutions for green hydrogen (or its derivatives)?
Are you the ideal candidate?
Do you have a degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering as well as 5+ years experience working with hydrogen infrastructures including compressors, piping, and storage tanks or infrastructures of hydrogen derivatives (ammonia, methanol)?
Do you have experience leading the execution of tasks/work packages/projects to a high standard and within the budget according to project management standards?
Are you a strong team player, with a proactive approach with business development experience to liaise with clients and win new projects?
Are you results-orientated, with good attention to detail and numerical accuracy as well as competent in report writing?
What will you do as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer?
- Assist/lead in the preparation of winning proposals for bids and tender inputs as well as infrastructure-related documentation for Concept or (pre-)FEED studies. (including compressors, piping, distribution systems, cryogenic/high-pressure storage tanks, and other instrumentation)
- Participate in design reviews, technical due-diligence, and other reviews as well as sizing and specification of infrastructure. These may include reliability analysis/simulations.
- Lead project tasks and deliver optimum solutions to customers within the timeframe, costs and quality standards and liaising with clients regularly
- Generating and prospecting new business leads via attending conferences, seminars, and meetings as well as follow up on leads to grow the company's project portfolio
- Provide mentoring, coaching and training to junior team members
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to deliver on projects in Europe, the US and parts of Asia and be part of the wider energy transition
- A responsible role with the ability to manage projects as well as conduct business development activities to win new business and represent the company
- This company look after their employees and offer life, travel & health insurance as well as 5% pension contributions and a Bonus scheme that is based on performance
Who are we recruiting for?
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing, global Engineering & Consultancy company specialising in wind energy, onshore, offshore, and floating. They have a growing division of projects and consultancy assignments within hydrogen and its derivatives such as methanol, ammonia) and their infrastructure (such as pipelines, storage) with opportunities to develop your career and experience.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give a proportion of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities. We partner with companies that share our values of sustainability and pride ourselves in finding candidates that match with their outlook and company goals.