Job title: Senior Accountant.
Location: Athens, Greece.
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity is recruiting for a leading company in the maritime industry. They are looking for a Senior Accountant who will be based in offices in Greece. Our client holds a global reputation by continuously exceeding expectations when providing the highest quality of professional management services.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Bachelor's'/ University degree in accounting or finance required.
- Experience of at least 3 (three) years in a similar position.
- Fluency in English language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary
- Great company culture
- Great benefits from a market leading package
Who are we?
Executive integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy with a focus in the Maritime and Renewable Energy Sectors for a more sustainable world. We donate a proportion of our annual profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.
Every placement we make, we plant a tree with the National Trust.