Job title: Sales Support Executive
Location: London, UK
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity has exclusively partnered with a pioneering company at the forefront of harnessing wind power for the propulsion of ships. Our client is a rotor sail market leading company with a mission to dramatically reduce CO2 released from the maritime industry.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the sales process and engagements in supporting the sales team throughout the whole sales process.
- Taking ownership for Sales Proposals, RFI/RFP responses, preparing presentations and collating all input to produce high quality documentation.
- Attending relevant meetings to ensure all data is correct, available and fully understood.
- Managing everything through the company CRM system, ensuring all documentation is kept up to date throughout the sales process.
- Supporting the post sales handover process to the Projects/Engineering team.
- Offering overall support to the sales team in this highly collaborative role.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Ideally Degree Educated in Business or Technical related subject.
- Proven B2B sales experience within Maritime.
- Technical knowledge within the Commercial Maritime industry.
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to work well collaborating with multiple business functions.
- Excellent Organisational skills with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to communicate technical information to varied audiences.
- Excellent written English.
- Must be able to commute to central London.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent career growth and opportunities
- Company Benefits
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.