Job title: Sales Manager
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity is delighted to have partnered with a niche leading transport visibility management system provider who are specialised in rail and multimodal flows. Bringing innovative technology into an industry who is old school and relies on paper or excel, their product reduces transport costs and the associated carbon footprint enabling a greener, easy to use solution.
What will you be doing?
- Build your own pipeline of sales opportunities using outbound techniques
- Manage the full sales process from A to Z (qualifying leads to closing)
- Consultative selling: be the expert the client look for and focus on the pain points
- Communicating market and prospects insights to the Product teams
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You are resilient, curious, and autonomous. A true hunter!
- You are ambitious and aim to have a significant impact on the company's growth strategy
- Determined, patient and a great listener, you understand that sales is about expertise and relationships
- You have a background in Supply Chain & Transport logistics with a track record of sales in B2B SaaS environments
What's in it for you?
A market leading bespoke package with an opportunity to join an innovative LogTech supply chain visibility leader.
Who are we?
Executive integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy with a focus in the Maritime and Renewable Energy Sectors for a more sustainable world. We donate a proportion of our annual profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty - stricken communities.
Every placement we make, we plant a tree with the National Trust.