Job title: Sales Executive
Location: Dordrecht, Netherlands.
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity are pleased to be working with a leading technology company who provide innovative automation solutions within the Ports and Logistics industries. Their hardware and software systems are used across the world in logistical sites and container terminals. This is an excellent opportunity to join a pioneering company within their logistics automation sales team.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively hunting down new business to expand the international customer portfolio.
- Selling the logistics automation solutions into the market including but not limited to Warehouses, Distribution Centres, Truck Parking, Manufacturing Plants, and Cross Dock.
- Meeting with both prospective and existing clients, as well as attending trade shows (approx. 20% travel).
- Supporting existing clients to maximise their potential.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to become a subject matter expert.
- Supporting the wider sales team and the marketing team.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Previous sales and business development experience within the logistics industry.
- Have a winning, can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial flare.
- Be a true hunter when it comes to sales.
- Excellent communicator in both written and verbal English.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Must be based in a commutable distance to the Dordrecht area, just outside of Rotterdam.
What's in it for you?
On offer is the opportunity to join a fast growing team within a future-led organisation, shaping the way within Logistics Automation. You will be working in a team that value entrepreneurship and utilising people for their strengths.
There is excellent career progression as the business unit grows further as well as a competitive salary and flexible home working.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.