Job title: Senior Renewable Energy Consultant
Location: UK Any Location (Hybrid)
Are you looking for a role providing expertise in technical due diligence, feasibility and construction of solar PV, wind generation and battery storage technology as well as growing the existing client-base through business development and strategic-decision making?
As a Senior Consultant within the Sustainable Energy Systems (SES) team you will support the project implementation team (from feasibility, concept design and connections through to construction and commissioning) with the opportunity to work on Planning and Regulation, Networks or Hydrogen projects.
The Sustainable Energy Systems (SES) team comprises a group of highly experienced professionals specialising in techno-economic, engineering and management consultancy services for the energy sector, with particular emphasis on the power and hydrogen sectors. We cover power generation and transmission planning, electricity tariff and affordability studies, renewable energy integration, regulation, policy, and networks. We are a committed team of like-minded professionals with a growing portfolio of energy technology, policy and strategy projects.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Can you demonstrate experience in delivering technical and transaction advice, due diligence, and system design for PV, wind, BESS, and grid connections in the financial sector?
- Do you have a proven track record in renewable energy infrastructure implementation and a strong understanding of employer requirements and specifications?
- Are you skilled in business development, with a successful history of winning energy consultancy projects?
- Do you hold a degree in a relevant engineering discipline and possess proficiency in building models using Excel and preparing professional reports in Word or PowerPoint?
What will you do as a Renewable Energy Consultant?
As a senior member of the financial services team, you will play an influential role in delivering our growth plan through managing or overseeing projects which delight the client, business development, inputting to strategic decision making and growing the team.
- Serve as a senior member of the Sustainable Energy Systems (SES) team, focusing on Renewable Energy Implementation projects.
- Provide technical due diligence, advisory services, and feasibility assessments for solar PV, wind generation, and battery storage technologies.
- Support project implementation from concept design to construction and commissioning.
- Contribute to the growth of the financial services team through business development activities, proposal writing, and client engagement.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the highest standards of project delivery.
- Mentor junior team members, fostering their professional development.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to have an influential role in the company's growth plan as a senior member of the financial services team
- Be part of a company that supports your career development with opportunities to expand you responsibilities within Planning and Regulation, Networks, or Hydrogen projects.
- A client-facing role, representing and building the company's brand by thinking creatively, solving novel problems and delivering results for your clients
- The opportunity to mentor junior team members and grow the existing portfolio of projects and companies that with a company that is passionate about creating a more sustainable world.
Who are we recruiting for?
This company is a global strategic, environmental, and engineering consulting company with over 3,000 in more than 20 countries. They provide exceptional levels of expertise in providing sustainable products and solutions. Every day, we enable our customers to solve the most complex and dynamic challenges to help achieve a safe and sustainable world.
Energy & Environment is one of the company's five business units and has more than 40 years of heritage in addressing air quality, environmental and sustainability issues.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give a proportion of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities. We partner with companies that share our values of sustainability and pride ourselves in finding candidates that match with their outlook and company goals.