Job title: Registry & Corporate Coordinator
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity have partnered with one of the global leading and one of the largest Shipping Registry's in the world. Our client is representing 12 percent of the world's ocean going fleet and have earned international respect for their dedication to flagging the world's safest and most secure vessels.
What will you be doing?
This person will play a vital role and will be responsible for legal services including delivering registration, mortgage, seafarer certification, and corporate services for the Maritime and Corporate departments.
- Issue Registration Certificates, Certificates of Ownership and Encumbrance, Blue backs, mortgage index pages, and any other Maritime-related document as requested
- Communicates and provides frequent updates to clients regarding the procedures and outstanding requirements for vessel registrations, mortgage recordings, and seafarer certifications;
- Provides Registry services and documentation processing: Company formation, Registration of Foreign Maritime Entities, issuance of verification certificates, filing documents in the public register and processing dissolutions and withdrawals;
- Communicates with clients regarding accounting records, filing/recordation requirements, and draft approvals or comments
Are you the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate have an eye for detail and able to work in an accurate but efficient manner. Maritime/Corporate legal industry experience will be beneficial. You will have the ability to organise, able to work part of a team and have a thorough and well developed knowledge of the English language.
This role requires work in the London office.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Medical care
- Work for one of the largest Ship Registry's in the world
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Green Technology and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.