Job title: Purchaser.
Location: Athens, Greece.
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity is recruiting for a leading company in the maritime industry. They are looking for a Purchaser who will be based in offices in Greece. Our client holds a global reputation by continuously exceeding expectations when providing the highest quality of professional management services.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
- Meeting with vendors and clients to negotiate the best contracts.
- Monitoring inventory and writing orders to refill stock.
- Updating all records of purchased products.
- Writing reports on purchases made and performing cost analyses.
- Attending and contributing to meetings with staff and other stakeholders.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- University graduate and Master would be positively considered
- Work experience to a same position at least 3 years.
- Fluency in English language
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sound research and networking skills.
- Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary
- Great company culture
- Great benefits from a market leading package
Who are we?
Executive integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy with a focus in the Maritime and Renewable Energy Sectors for a more sustainable world. We donate a proportion of our annual profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.
Every placement we make, we plant a tree with the National Trust.