Job title: Senior Project & Implementation Manager
Location: Northern Europe (remote)
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity are pleased to be working with a leading maritime software company with complete solutions throughout maritime management systems. This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly innovative company who are going through a strong period of growth following significant success over the past few years. They are looking for an experienced ERP Project & Implementation professional to join their team.
This client are flexible on seniority and will hire based on experience.
What will you be doing?
- Project managing and implementing the ERP management systems.
- Executing projects working directly with CEOs of ship owners.
- Guiding shipping companies through their change, utilising change management strategies.
- Working to tight deadlines, managing the coordination with all relevant stakeholders.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Extensive experience in ERP project management and implementation.
- Knowledge and experience within the maritime industry.
- Excellent understanding of change management.
- Ability to work and communicate efficiently with C-Level contacts.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
What's in it for you?
On offer is the chance to joining a market leading software company who have exceptional solutions within the maritime industry. You have the chance to be a part of their growth plans and develop in your career as they develop further as a company.
Truly excellent growth opportunities.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.