Job title: Project Manager
Location: Greater London area
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity's exclusive client is unlocking the potential of clean energy through leading-edge energy storage systems. Their pioneering innovation is making low and zero-emissions operations a reality for the maritime and heavy industry by providing customers around the world with a safe, reliable, affordable way to electrify and reduce GHG to fight climate change. They are leading the way for marine decarbonisation.
What will you be doing?
As a Project Manager, you will be accountable for customer delivery and internal improvement projects. Working with multiple stakeholders across different time zones, you will be responsible for all aspects of project management, including planning, management, and reporting to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on-budget.
- Project Management: Develop plans and schedules, implement project management controls, lead project meetings, and manage documentation.
- Stakeholder Management: Manage communications between internal and external stakeholders across multiple time zones in Europe and North America.
- Change Management: Implement a change control process to ensure that deliverables are agreed and achieved on time and to budget.
- Financial Management: Define project budgets, develop cost controls, and report financial performance.
- Risk Management: Identify potential risks and implement actions to prevent or mitigate them.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Degree education in an engineering discipline- Marine engineering, Naval architecture, electrical or mechanical engineering
- Ideally, a Project Manager qualification- Prince2, PMP certified.
- Previous Project Management experience within the maritime sector
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial start-up is an advantage.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to make a positive impact on the planet by reducing the emissions within the maritime sector. My client offers an exceptional basic salary with the opportunity to grow with the company. A start-up is an exciting prospect but not for everyone, you have to wear many hats and implement many new processes.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give a proportion of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.