Job title: Project Manager
Location: South coast / London
Who are we recruiting for?
We are recruiting for a global leader within the sustainability shipping propulsion industry. Pushing the boundaries of sustainable commercial shipping with plans for ever growing product development. Our clients with industry leading technology, that is active within the market, are now looking to expand their projects team to support in the next stages of company growth.
What will you be doing?
- Working alongside sales teams during sales process & manage customer expectations on delivery and realistic requirements.
- Following contract signing, manage the handover from sales to delivery, establishing the project team and any support requirements, and proactively address any necessary amendments which have a contractual impact with stakeholders.
- Oversee all resources required to meet responsibilities for successful delivery through appropriate stages of each installation project to ensure delivery on time, on budget and to the expected level of quality.
- Manage a team of project engineers and grow your own business unit in line with project and contract requirements.
- Projects usually last between 15-18 months and generally require 1 month of global travel in this time.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Project Management qualification .
- Degree in Project Management, Marine Engineering, or related subject.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with 2 projects seen through from start to completion.
- Experience of working in shipyards, as a Technical Superintendent will be beneficial.
What's in it for you?
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
Great opportunities for career progression and to accelerate your growth within a start up culture.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give a proportion of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.