Job title: Project Manager (Shipping/Marine/O&G/Offshore)
Location: Can be remote in UK, client based in Wales.
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client is a globally recognised Engineering company that specialises in environmental engineering, specifically supplying Clean Technology, Power Solutions and Asset Optimisation services to the maritime sector. They specialise in providing advanced technological solutions, particularly in retrofitting of new environmentally friendly clean technology and re-engineering current assets to have a greener and more efficient yield.
What will you be doing?
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager who is commercially focused and driven to help manage the end to end delivery of engineering projects from the initial scoping of the need through to the commissioning and handing back the completed project to the client. As vessels seek to reduce their environmental impact and comply with new regulations, our client will provide high-quality turnkey packages in a timely and cost-effective manner.
This person will have a range of work areas including Clean Technology (BWTS, Scrubbers, Low Sulphur technology and other 'Green' initiatives), FPSO projects, Power Solutions and New Build & Construction projects. The Projects Manager will work with our international client base to lead and support the delivery of complex projects and play a fundamental role in contributing and delivering the company's global strategy.
- Lead project activities within the Ship management regarding modifications, repairs and efficiency-enhancing measures
- Provide input and advice during the sales process on timings, potential project challenges and cost estimations
- Lead offshore projects for constructions, refits and power solutions
- Overall responsibility for projects; including planning, schedules, scope variation and delivery to ensure that company products and associated items are being delivered to the shipyards or clients, ready for final installation and commissioning
- Report to stakeholders and superior about process of projects
- Development and maintenance of project plans
- Assist with the organisation of mobilising and demobilising teams
- Ensure safe working practices are carried out in adherence to H&S policies and practices
- Are you the ideal candidate?
- Experienced Project Manager with a background in Marine Engineering
- Project-based experience is required, preferably in areas such as offshore wind, marine, shipping and Oil & Gas
- Ship building, equipment and system integration, either from the Owners side or specialist sub-supply industry marine/shipping experience/Offshore
- Ability to understand financial planning documents and compile reports
- Willingness to develop Health and Safety within our organisation.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-motivated
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Work for a global leading maritime technology company
- Challenge and varied job with lots of responsibility
- Great working culture
- Travel oversees
- Growth opportunities
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy with a focus in the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors for a more sustainable world. We donate a proportion of our annual profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.
Every placement we make, we plant a tree with the National Trust.