Job title: Project Engineer
Location: South coast / London
Who are we recruiting for?
We are recruiting for a global leader within the sustainability shipping propulsion industry. Pushing the boundaries of sustainable commercial shipping with plans for ever-growing product development. Our clients with industry leading technology, that is active within the market, are now looking to expand their projects team to support in the next stages of company growth.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee the technical delivery from Sales on the technical design sold as part of a project, supporting the sales team with the preliminary design where required.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the deliverables of a project, acting as technical management for all engineering issues on the project bridging between integration design, all vendors (including ship designers) and others contributing to the technical solution.
- Liaise with Engineering to specify non-standard requirements.
- Manage technical lines between all groups participating in the technical solution, and with clients ensuring that project information is communicated clearly and in a timely manner, and preventing issues and resolving queries. Take the lead in technical communication prior to shipyard work commencing and then support the shipyard team during required work.
- Provide detailed requirements and oversee structural, electrical and hydraulic system integration designs by consultants.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Project Management qualification .
- Degree in Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or related subject.
- Experience within shipyards and looking for an opportunity to get involved more with a project focus.
What's in it for you?
£40,000 - £48,000 + benefits
Great opportunities for career progression and to accelerate your growth within a start up culture.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give a proportion of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.