Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity's client is the market leading organization within the offshore wind market, driving the transition to a more sustainable world.
Multiple office worldwide and continuing to grow and support their already impressive portfolio of clients. They really are a company of choice for employees.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the establishment of relationships with key industry stakeholders (government, members of the fisheries unions, and relevant authorities to obtain the necessary approvals and permits)
- Delivery of contractually agreed scope in time, budget and to the satisfaction of the customer
- Project management from planning, installation and final handover of wind farms to customer
- Oversee the management of floating offshore wind project concept studies or R&D projects
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in other offices to identify and pursue new opportunities.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Extensive knowledge of the offshore wind market within a project management role
- Technical and operational expertise
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferably in Engineering or a related discipline
What's in it for you?
This really is an opportunity to work for the true market leader who put their employees at the forefront of everything they do. They have excellent development opportunities and assist their employees in becoming the real pillars of the industry.