Who are we recruiting for?
The client is a utility-scale world class EPC expert on the full range of solar power applications, ranging from stand-alone solar parks and storage applications to complex hybrid projects, with a very solid and ambitious strategy for growth in Italy. Further to the EPC activity, they are also experienced project developers, with the capacity to support Solar PV and energy storage projects from inception, through the development and construction stages and for the complete lifetime of the project.
What will you be doing?
· Managing a project from inception to completion, ensuring that is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Submitting offers for new Projects
· Sign off the technical, legal, finance and O&M part of the EPC contract
· Coordination and Roll out with the Design Department for the needed supports during Tender preparation, and during the EPC contract preparation
· Cash flow reporting
· Communicate with clients to ensure smooth contract process and high satisfaction levels
· Negotiation and Formulation of payment terms, contract set up, contract's penalty terms, and contract's performance warranties
Are you the ideal candidate?
· Proven track record of at least 5 years in the construction of Solar parks
· Fluent in Italian and English is essential
· Bachelor's degree or MSc in electrical engineering, mechanical or civil engineering
· Certification in project management is considered an advantage
· Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
· Competitive Salary package
· Additional bonus
· Unique career progression
· Industry growth
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give a proportion of our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.