Who are we recruiting for?
Our client is a utility-scale world-class renewable energy company and EPC expert on the full range of solar power applications, ranging from stand-alone solar parks and storage applications to complex hybrid projects, with a very solid and ambitious strategy for growth in Italy. Further to the EPC activity, they are also experienced developers in renewable energy projects, with the capacity to support Solar PV and energy storage projects from inception, through the development and construction stages and for the complete lifetime of the projects.
What will you be doing?
· Manage a renewable energy project from inception to completion, ensure that is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Submit offers for new projects
· Sign off the technical, legal, finance and O&M part of the EPC contract
· Coordinate and roll out with the Design Department for the needed supports during Tender preparation, and during the EPC contract preparation
· Cash flow reporting
· Communicate with clients to ensure smooth contract process and high satisfaction levels
· Negotiation and Formulation of payment terms, contract set up, contract's penalty terms, and contract's performance warranties
Are you the ideal candidate?
· Proven track record of at least 5 years in the construction of Solar parks
· Fluent in Italian and English is essential
· Bachelor's degree or MSc in electrical engineering, mechanical or civil engineering
· Certification in project management is considered an advantage
· Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
· Competitive Salary package
· Additional bonus
· Career progression in a rapidly growing renewable energy company
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy with a focus in the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors for a more sustainable world. We donate a proportion of our annual profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.
Every placement we make, we plant a tree with the National Trust.