Who are we recruiting for?
This opportunity is to work with one of the best CEO's in the marine digital space, a true leader in every sense of the word. The company has plans to multiply over the next few years with new investments in the business. There is no better time to join the company. They will add strategic hires in critical maritime hubs. Due to these plans, they require a Product Manager for their new fleet optimisation software.
What will you be doing?
- You will lead the product development of the fleet performance software.
- The product expert within the business, collaborating with the sales and developers to bring the best product possible to the market
- Attend client meeting to assist in sales meetings providing detailed product knowledge
- Collaborating with clients to improve product offering to match their requirements
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Degree qualified in Naval Architecture or a similar discipline.
- The ideal candidate will already work for a maritime software company looking after the vessel performance product.
- Alternative working for a ship owner/operator within vessel performance department with a passion for software
What's in it for you?
These opportunities do not often present themselves; this is your chance to join a true innovator within the marine digital space. A company that is going through growth and significantly well-financed. The company has a family culture with every employee-driven. Excellent package on offer for the right candidate.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world focusing on the Green Technology and Renewable Energy sector's talent. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.