Job title: Product Director
Location: London, or remote in Europe.
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity are pleased to be working with a globally leading Maritime E-Commerce platform to source a Product Director to be responsible for new products and services successfully making an impact within the Maritime sector.
What will you be doing?
- Developing and implementing strategies to manage the organisation's e-business platform that aligns with the organisation's overall strategies.
- Identifying market trends and e-commerce opportunities across the organisation, working closely with both the relevant business and technology functions to develop these opportunities.
- Product Management vision across Group developments.
- Line management of Product Management, Product Marketing & Developments.
- Member of the Management team, directly reporting to the CEO.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- B2B experience within API economy and preferably in Supply Chain Management.
- Preferred industry experience: Maritime, logistics, Airline, travel or B2B ecommerce platforms.
- 5 years+ in a Product Management leadership position.
- Data driven mindset and approach.
- Educational background of min BSc.
- Demonstrated value-led leadership for: Innovation, passion, accountability, and creating an engaging/rewarding environment.
- Ideally based in London however can be remote from Europe.
What's in it for you?
On offer is to sit on the management team of a market leader within the Maritime industry who have excellent growth opportunities on the horizon. There is an attractive salary and package with this opportunity.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.