Are you looking for the opportunity to advise and support on existing & future projects globally, playing an integral role in ensuring the safety and efficiency of their operations within the Oil & Gas industry?
Job Role: Principal Advisor
Location: UK (multiple locations) Hybrid or fully remote
What's in it for you?
- You will be joining an experienced and supportive team with a balance of working independently and collaboratively with colleagues.
- Be part of a company that encourages and values different ideas, perspectives, and styles of thinking, to develop the most innovative ideas.
- A company with a diverse community and a company that puts its people first and prioritises their wellbeing.
- Opportunity to advise and support on projects globally with an integral role in ensuring projects are safe and operating effectively.
- Flexibility to work in a way that suits you with excellent career progression if able to demonstrate a passion and desire to lead a team of consultants.
What will you be involved in?
As a Principal Advisor in the EAME Technical & Advisory team, you will be an expert advisor for our key clients on operational and technical aspects of ongoing production operations and current and future projects.
Aspects of the role include:
- Communicating with a wide range of clients from operational staff to senior-level management in within technical teams, government agencies
- Consulting with industry experts to provide the best advice and guidance either same day or over a period of time
- Working with clients anywhere in the world with current clients located in Israel, parts of the UK & Brazil as well as some APAC countries such as Singapore & Malaysia in offshore and onshore Oil & Gas fields.
- Working closely with other Principal Consultants who bring other areas of expertise as well as the Senior Principal Consultant
- Some travel to project sites with other members of the team however majority of work can be completed via virtual data rooms
- Reviewing client position on HSE for producing fields with regard to national and international oil and gas regulations and standards
- Working mainly on Oil & Gas field projects, as well as scope to support in gas storage and Carbon Capture projects.
Are you the ideal candidate?
This person will need to have the following:
- Engineering or Science Degree (Ideally MSc in Petroleum Engineering)
- Good knowledge of Project Management, Oil and Gas Operations HSE, Offshore and Subsea Operations, Drilling and Completions
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety, Environmental Issues & Risk Assessments (US Gulf of Mexico 30-CFR-250 Regulations, UK and/or EU Safety Case Regulations or HAZOP/HAZID)
- Excellent communication skills to really understand and make sense of client's requests to provide the best advice.
- Ability to explain the necessity for H&S regulations within projects and be able to justify why certain precautions may affect operations.
Who are we recruiting for?
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing, global Consultancy Firm operating in 125 countries, working across six continents. Involved in providing consultancy services to the leading energy production, water services and Our client prides themselves on how they use their deep expertise to solve problems that matter.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give a proportion of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.