Job title: Permitting Specialist
Location: Houston, Texas, USA
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. Delivering services within Solar, Onshore Wind, Offshore Wind, Power-to-X and Storage. Working throughout the full project life cycle from the origination and modelling process through conceptual design, development, construction, stabilization, and operation until potential divestment.
What will you be doing?
- Providing support to ongoing and new development projects focused on, but not limited to, permitting and regulatory needs
- Preparing, submitting, and managing various types of permit applications
- Interpreting current and future national as well as local regulations
- Participating in the due diligence process
- Preparing client overviews of development status, including risk investment
- Interfacing with clients, government regulators, other contractors, and representatives
- Visiting client offices, attending regulatory agency meetings, attending public hearings, participating in field visits based on project requirements
Are you the ideal candidate?
- 3+ years of experience - preferably from within the development of energy projects
- Relevant education in engineering, meteorology, environmental studies, or a closely related discipline
- Experience in interfacing with national and local agencies
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and submitting compliance reports
- Expertise in analysing and interpreting prevailing regulations
- Perform multiple tasks with a strict and complete deadline, successfully
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Package
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give a proportion of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.