Whom are we recruiting for?
The client is a utility-scale world-class EPC expert on the full range of solar power applications, ranging from stand-alone solar parks and storage applications to complex hybrid projects, with a very solid and ambitious strategy, and plans in Italy. Further to the EPC activity, they have also experienced project developers, with the capacity to support Solar PV and energy storage projects from inception, through the development and construction stages and for the complete lifetime of the project.
What will you be doing?
- Organize and arrange resources for maintenance activities (subcontractors, specialized companies, suppliers)
- Support Regional Head of O&M in recruitment and startup of local O&M operations
- Assist in budgeting and tracking expenses
- Liaise with engineering and construction team on technical aspects during operations
- Develop, implement, and coordinate maintenance procedures with contractors/in-house teams
- Ensure compliance with local rules and regulations
- Collaborate with H&S team to address safety hazards and fix issues raised during audits
- Manage contracts (EPC and O&M)
- Oversee O&M activities for solar projects and meet contractual scope
- Address failures and downtimes promptly to maintain project KPIs (PR and Availability)
- Maintain and manage CMMS tool for fault tickets and contractual obligations
- Communicate with project clients for updates and issue resolution
- Assist in O&M reporting and liaise with regional account teams for invoices and contracts
- Coordinate with grid operators for project failures or scheduled outages
- Work on FAC punch lists and pursue FAC certificate negotiations with clients
- Follow up on release of WC/PAC/FAC retentions from clients
- Expand contractor database through new collaborations
- Achieve positive O&M balance sheet and meet contractual KPIs
- Minimize unnecessary costs.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- An electrical engineering degree or similar
- 3+ years proven track record in the maintenance of big scale solar projects
- Experience with budget preparation and management
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Italian
What's in it for you?
- Paid accommodation (when travelling for business purposes)
- Hired car (when travelling for business purposes)
- Car expenses (when travelling for business purposes)
- Food allowance (when travelling for business purposes)
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday + BH