Job title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Who are we recruiting for?
We are recruiting for a global leader within the sustainability shipping propulsion industry. Pushing the path of the commercial sustainable shipping with plans for ever growing product development. With a market leading technology that is active within the market and now looking for the next stage of development of the technology as well as legacy work.
What will you be doing?
- Be heavily involved in the complete functionality, design and efficiency of new technology and legacy work.
- Develop new relationships and maintain manufacturing and supply specifications.
- Plan and support commissioning technology on ships.
- Contribute to testing and gathering performance data for development and monitoring as well as supporting future projects.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Masters degree in Mechanical or similar engineering discipline (minimum 2:1)
- Working towards Chartership
- 2-5 years experience, ideally within industrial machinery
- Manage multi-disciplinary engineering consultants.
- Experience within the shipping and maritime industry working with class societies would be of benefit.
- Have a drive to thrive within an innovative and dynamic working environment.
What's in it for you?
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Great opportunities for career progression and to accelerate your growth within a start up culture.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.