Job Title: Maritime Sales Executive
Location: USA, Flexible
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client for this opportunity is a provider of compliance, maintenance and crew management solutions transforming operations in the maritime industry.
What will you be doing?
- Manage lead generation and acquisition of new logos for the business
- Achieve ambitious growth targets in new client acquisition
- Make compelling presentations to senior decision makers
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing accounts
- Understand client needs and match to suitable products/services
- Forecast sales pipelines and provide reports to leadership
- Travel to visit prospects, attend conferences and exhibitions
Are you the ideal candidate?
- 3+ years successful sales experience in the maritime sector or 3+ years experience in maritime operations with an interest in going into sales
- Existing network of contacts and relationships with buyers
- Passion for sustainability and optimizing maritime operations
- Confident, persistent, and creative in pitching offerings
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Organized self-starter
What’s in it for you?
- Significant commission structure and earning potential
- Flexible and remote work options
- Learning and career growth within a budding business
- Great team environment that values collaboration
- Comprehensive benefits package
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give a proportion of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.