Job title: Marine Superintendent
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity are working alongside a renown and global market leading company who deliver on making ports and terminals safer and more efficient for the industry. Our client operates globally where they work to ensure integrity of ports and play a play a vital role in the safety and reliability of port operations.
What will you be doing?
This person will play a key role within a small but enhanced team looking after the marine operations of vessels ensuring crew and vessels are complying with safety, environmental and operational requirements.
- Assist in management of marine operations
- Ensure all equipment, vessels and crew safety and duties are compliant with the correct regulations
- Ensure port operations efficiency
- Assist in training of crew
Are you the ideal candidate?
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Master Mariner who is familiar with maritime rules and regulations, code and guidelines. Ability to handle large amounts of people and work under pressure. Ensure you have efficient time management and able to make decisions under pressure.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally qualified Master Mariner (unlimited)
- Experienced Chief Officers will be taken into consideration
- Familiar with ISM Code and ISPS requirements
- Shore based experience in a HSEQ/Marine Superintendent role advantageous
- Familiar with maritime regulations and legislations
- Experience in small craft is advantageous
- UK driving license required
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company car
- Flexible working
- Excellent company pension
- Private medical care
- Growth opportunities
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Green Technology and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.