Job title: Marine Electronic Service Engineer
Location: Spain, Algeciras
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity are working alongside a global leading Marine Electronic Service company. Our client specialise in the service, sales and installation of an extensive range of marine electronics equipment.
What will you be doing?
As a Service Engineer you will oversee installation, maintenance and repair of Marine Electronic equipment. Equipment will include everyday bridge electronic equipment such as; radar, ECDIS, VDR, autopilot, echosounder, GMDSS and more.
Reporting directly to the Local Team Leader the Duties and Responsibilities of the Field Technician include (but are not limited to), the following:
- Install, service, and repair electronic equipment onboard ships.
- Load, update, and modify software.
- Use knowledge of radio frequencies (RF), electronic theory and circuitry to address a variety of technical problems encountered during assigned tasks onboard.
- Stay well-versed in regulations affecting ships and equipment on-board.
- Compose a detailed service report.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Team Leader / superior.
Are you the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree/qualification. This person will need to be used to travel and time away from home. You will need to have initiative to overcomes issues and the ability to work alone. Essential to have experience with Marine Electronics in the capacity of a Service Engineer. Main experience to be with:
- 2 years experience as a Service Engineer with Marine Electronics
- Relevant certificates related to bridge electronics (radar, ECDIS, GMDSS etc.)
- Qualified Radio Surveyor is a bonus
- Right to work and live in the EU
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary
- Market leading overtime - expect to double your salary
- Work life balance
- Company car
- Training development plan
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Green Technology and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.