Job title: LNG Marine Superintendent
Location: Oslo, Norway
Who are we working for?
Executive Integrity are working alongside a renown and market leading Ship Owner who strive to protect the global and marine environment through fleet-wide implementation of safe operation practices. Our client is one of the largest Gas Fleet Owners in the world. Due to the expansion of my clients LNG fleet, I am seeking to recruit an LNG Marine Superintendent for their Oslo office.
What will you be doing?
As a Marine Superintendent you will be responsible to ensure that all assigned vessels are operating in compliance with requirements and at all times are acceptable to our customers. The work includes support to vessels and commercial departments from office as well as onboard activities to promote company excellence including auditing, inspections, guidance, training, campaigns and other relevant activities.
- Manage all assigned vessels for day to day Marine functions in close cooperation with the technical and commercial teams
- Coordinate and assist with vetting/ external inspections and respond to reports as required.
- Conduct internal audits and onboard inspections. Ensuring follow-ups and close out of audit and inspections for the allocated vessels.
- Handle routine and non-routine assessments, voyage assessments management of change and other support requests from vessels.
- Company Security Officer for dedicated vessels and implementation of ISPS requirements.
- Monitor, analyse, manage and minimize loss due to accidents and incidents.
Are you the ideal candidate?
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Master Mariner/Chief Officer looking to be part of a highly recognised company. Experience as a Marine Superintendent is beneficial but not essential. Knowledge of LNG is essential and need to be competent in operations. This is a Oslo based role with frequent travel.
- Seagoing experience ideally as Master
- Superintendency experience is beneficial
- Familiar with rules, regulations, and industry requirements (SOLAS, ISM, ISPS, MARPOL)
- Experience with gas carrier ship operations.
- Fluent in English language, verbal and written.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Green Technology and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.