Who are we recruiting for?
We are hiring for an award-winning and prestigious maritime training centre. Working at the forefront of maritime training development and technology. This client prides itself on the high level all instructors and staff are held to.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering training to ship-board technical staff
- Developing courses and new procedures for implementation on board ships
- Keeping up to date with current practices and technology
- Collaborating with the Course Administration team and other instructors to ensure course preparation
- Providing support to underperforming participants
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You have a background as a 1st Engineer, with experience at the Senior Engineer/Superintendent level
- Cruise ship experience is highly preferred
- Teaching/instructing experience would be an asset
- You possess technical skills and a basic knowledge of computers and networks
- Proficiency in MS Office is require
- You have fluent written and verbal English language skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You work well in a multi-cultural team and can work unassisted
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of an industry-leading, award-winning training center
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and training solutions in the maritime industry
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- A chance to contribute to the improvement of industry safety standards
- A vibrant and inclusive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Childcare vouchers (where applicable)
- Pension plan
- Bonus potential
- An organization committed to compliance, environmental protection, and employee well-being
- The chance to work with a diverse and talented workforce from around the world
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy with a focus in the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors for a more sustainable world. We donate a proportion of our annual profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.
Every placement we make, we plant a tree with the National Trust.