Job title: Instructor (Nautical Ship Handling)
Who are we recruiting for?
We are hiring for an award-winning and prestigious maritime training centre. Working at the forefront of maritime training development and technology. This client prides itself on the high level all instructors and staff are held to.
What will you be doing?
- Delivering training to ship-board Nautical/Deck staff
- Developing courses and new procedures for implementation onboard ships
- Participating in Simulation Studies
- Keeping up to date with current practices and technology
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You have experience as a Captain, Staff-Captain, or Pilot
- Extensive experience as a ship handler, with a distinct advantage in podded propulsion
- Cruise ship experience is highly preferred
- Experience in teaching/instructing, especially in a simulated environment, would be an asset
- You possess technical skills with a basic knowledge of computers and networks
- Proficiency in MS Office is required
- Fluent written and verbal English language skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You work well in a multi-cultural team and can work unassisted
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be part of an industry-leading, award-winning training centre
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and training solutions in the maritime industry
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- A chance to contribute to the improvement of industry safety standards
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A vibrant and inclusive work environment
- Childcare vouchers (where applicable)
- Pension plan
- Bonus potential
- An organization committed to compliance, environmental protection, and employee well-being
- The chance to work with a diverse and talented workforce from around the world
Join the team and be part of a successful, motivated, and determined group of professionals who are passionate about enhancing maritime safety and training. Apply now to embark on a unique and rewarding career journey!
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy with a focus in the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors for a more sustainable world. We donate a proportion of our annual profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.
For every placement we make, we plant a tree with the National Trust.