Job title: Instructor electrical
Location: Almere, The Netherlands
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client's Center for Simulator Maritime Training is the international maritime training centre of one of the worlds leading cruise companies. With its scale, technology and equipment, and training approach, it is the most progressive maritime centre of its kind in the world for training and continually improving industry-wide safety, sustainability and operational excellence.
Our client's mission is to be a leader in developing and delivering the best professional training and set the global standard in maritime training by:
- Providing high-quality maritime training services for industry-wide safety, sustainability and operational excellence
- Developing training courses that optimize learning and maximize cost-effectiveness
- Researching and developing training courses to meet the changing needs of the maritime industry
- Providing the latest relevant simulation and training equipment
- Using stringent quality assurance criteria to determine concepts and procedures for training courses
What will you be doing?
As an Instructor electrical, you are an integral part of the team, where your key responsibilities will include, yet are not limited to:
- Delivering training to ship-board electrical staff
- Delivers the course according to the client's course delivery process
- Developing courses/new procedures to be implemented on board ships
- Keeping up to date with current practices and technology
- Liaises with the Course Administration team and other instructors to ensure everything is prepared prior to start of courses
- Follows up with underperforming participant process
- Restores equipment and restores any deficiencies
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Experience should typically be or have been in the role of 1st Engineer, chief ETO at minimum. Experience at a Senior Engineer/Superintendent and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Marine Engineering will be highly valuable.
- Cruise Ship experience is highly preferred
- Experience in teaching/instructing would be an asset
Our ideal candidate will be able to display:
- Electrical Skills
- Basic knowledge of computers & networks
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in written and verbal English language
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Works well in a multicultural team
- Ability to work unassisted
What's in it for you?
As part of our remuneration package, Our client offers successful candidates a competitive salary & benefits.
Who are we?
Executive integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy with a focus in the Maritime and Renewable Energy Sectors for a more sustainable world. We donate a proportion of our annual profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.
For every placement we make, we plant a tree with the National Trust.