Job title: HV Connection Manager
Location: Milano, Italy ( hybrid )
Whom are we recruiting for?
The client is a utility-scale world-class EPC expert on the full range of solar power applications, ranging from stand-alone solar parks and storage applications to complex hybrid projects, with a very solid and ambitious strategy, and plans in Italy. Further to the EPC activity, they have also experienced project developers, with the capacity to support Solar PV and energy storage projects from inception, through the development and construction stages and for the complete lifetime of the project.
What will you be doing:
- Preparation of Technical Specifications for Tenders
- Develop effective relationships with potential contractors, suppliers, consultants
- Qualification of contractors, suppliers, consultants
- Evaluation of offers and follow-up in the tendering process
- Support for the preparation of contracts to ensure that works will be executed in accordance with the company's requirements
- Supervision of PQ studies
- Design review of the Engineering from EPC/subcontractors
- Functional coordination with the internal departments (Engineering, PM, HSE,…)
- Critical analysis of the construction schedule
- Review of Quality Control Plan and Inspection Points Program of EPC/subcontractors
- Preliminary site surveys and Audits during construction
- Participation in the relevant phases of Commissioning
Are you the ideal candidate ?
- BSc/MEng in Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Mechanical & Civil Engineering is considered an advantage
- Fluency in Italian & English
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the design / engineering of HV substations
- Experience in the construction of HV substations for the connection of renewables (solar, wind & batteries) is considered an advantage
What's in it for you?
-Competitive basic salary.
-Unique career progression
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on the talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions for poverty-stricken communities.
- Renewables & Environment