Job title: HSEQ Training Coordinator
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity have partnered with a company who have developed from a regional shipping company into one of the world's largest marine energy transportation companies. They bring energy where it is needed to power the global economy and to improve people's lives. Sustainability has long been a core value for our client and their culture, values, and policies create a strong foundation for the work that lies ahead.
What will you be doing?
This person will play a vital role in assisting the HSEQ Manager in all aspects of coordination of the Fleet Training and Audit program. This person will treat Health, Safety, Security and Environment as top priority.
- Drive Operational Leadership in HSEQ matters in line with Teekay SPIRIT values.
- Support the implementation of the Fleet Training and Audit Program.
- Collate and file all internal training reports carried out in the Fleet and keep the Fleet Training profile updated.
- Send training reports to the responsible Vessel Manager and HSEQ Superintendent as soon as completed and confirm they have read the reports.
- Maintain a register of vessel specific training needs and focus areas as identified by HSEQ Manager/Superintendents and Fleet Training Officers.
Are you the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience and knowledge of the maritime industry within a HSEQ/safety related role but this is not essential. You have the accuracy and attention to detail, ability to prioritize and manage time effectively, have analytical and problem-solving skills.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Medical care
- Work for one of the largest shipping companies in the world
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Green Technology and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.