Job Title: Graduate Business Analyst
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive Integrity are partnering with a globally recognised engineering company that specialises in environmental engineering, specifically supplying Clean Technology, Power Solutions and Asset Optimisation services to the maritime sector. Our client are experts in providing advanced technological solutions, particularly in retrofitting of new environmentally friendly clean technology and re-engineering current assets to have a greener and more efficient yield.
What will you be doing?
The business data analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of various business intelligence reports, analysis, and Power Point presentations; data models and analytical tools to provide data analytical support to Senior Management, Business Development and back office depts.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Define and deliver metrics, reporting platforms, dashboards, and analytical models vital for tracking and managing the business
- Identify business challenges and initiate process improvement projects
- Facilitate the computerisation of analytics and data collection processes
- Provide analyses for large datasets necessary for decisions using actionable insights
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Operations, etc. to build scalable processes and metrics
- Responsible for carrying out complex analysis of datasets and conduct appropriate data validation
- Responsible for gathering and cleaning of datasets across multiple data sources
- Responsible for spotting vital insights and developing the framework of the organisation's data system
- Provide information on analytic results to business and functional leaders using visualisations to communicate data and metrics, including data maps, leveraging Tableau, etc.
- Define vital people data performance indicators.
Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration or a similar field. A Master's Degree in Business Information Systems is also useful.
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- In-depth knowledge of data modelling techniques
- Working knowledge of relevant business management principles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of word processing tools and other relevant software packages
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work culture
- International work scope
- Career progression
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.