Job title: Fleet Performance Manager
Location: Athens, Greece
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client uses AI and Machine Learning to increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions across the shipping sector. Their state of the art technology is already being used by some of the largest anmes in the shipping industry. They're going through some exciting growth throughout 2021, which forms part of this critical strategic hire.
What will you be doing?
You will be in the center of their operations between customers, support, sales, and product development, which is why you need to enjoy being on the spot and able to handle everything related to the customer so that they can deliver as a company. You'll be self-driven, creative and analytical with a flair for both understanding and communicating advanced technical information to a broad audience. Machine learning is complicated stuff to communicate, but don't worry - you will receive all the training required to master this - they have the most experienced data scientists in the industry!
Are you the ideal candidate?
- A bachelor's/master's degree in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, or similar.
- 5+ years of relevant experience from the industry, with preference given to vessel performance managers, technical superintendents, operators, etc. Previous sales experience in the shipping industry will be considered a plus.
- Software development experience is a plus as is experience with a startup or similar
- Entrepreneurial by heart and want to make an impact on this world by reducing the world's trade emissions and environmental footprint.
- Able to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks, and initiatives with varying timelines and priorities.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Greek native tongue with vessel-specific terminology
What's in it for you?
- €50,000 base salary
- Company Benefits package
- Training and Development some of the pioneers of AI in Shipping!
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.