Job title: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client is leading the way in Floating Offshore Wind technology. They produce safe, reliable and environmentally friendly technology for deep-water offshore wind projects while enabling global offshore wind markets to reach their full potential.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee the management of floating offshore wind project concept studies or R&D projects
- Plan, schedule, organize resources according to Project 's requirements and budget. Interface with customers (developers, utilities, EPC companies) managing expectations in order to foster a sustainable relationship
- Interface with other third parties namely, authorities, certification body and other key-stakeholders
- Delivery of contractually agreed scope in time, budget and to the satisfaction of the customer
- Preparing the basis for future project acquisition by identifying project requirement and providing best solutions
- Build internal interfaces with all Areas of the Company and with special focus in Engineering, Operations and Commercial area, leveraging collaboration, build winning proposals, and negotiate commercial contracts
- Support new business by providing experience to the Business Development team
- Supporting an open exchange between sales, studies and execution projects to improve product and service
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Master's degree in Construction, Offshore or Marine (Naval Architecture) Engineering or related field
- 5+ yrs experience in offshore engineering projects and/or fabrication of offshore structures (floating system engineering or project management experience a plus)
- In depth knowledge of renewable energy/power, technology, and offshore renewables Industry.
- Project Management experience. PMO certification a plus
- Understanding of the commercial drivers of an offshore wind farm project
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment with other staff members and the discipline lead.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to produce clear and well written Engineering Documents in English.
- Ability to interface with multiple business units including engineering, strategy, business, and project development.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English and Japanese; Fluency in other languages (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese) is an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- You'll join a growing, high-performing and dynamic team
- A global leader in their sector
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.