Job title: Commercial Finance Manager
Location: Europe, Homebased.
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client is a highly innovative company providing software solutions across the Shipping Industry. They are going through a significant period of growth, looking to make an additional 150 hires this year. As part of their strategy and to adapt to the modern world we now live in, they are operating a fully remote model, opening up the possibility for all employees to work from home.
What will you be doing?
- Customer Management
- Manage the upselling process
- Maintaining relationship with clients
- Onboarding new customers
- Assisting the customer to structuring and maintain their control environment
- Integrate with the customer financial reporting processes
- Manage the commercial aspects of outsourced financial processes.
- Understand and anticipate customers existing and future needs
- Work closely with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop compelling solutions to customer needs
- Tap into the wider organization to develop customer solutions
- Present financial results to senior customer executives.
- Partner with the customer and actively assist them to achieve their financial plans.
- Embed a commercial, client service focussed approach to all business processes and activities.
- Cross-sell financial services to customers that have not embraced these.
- Develop close relationships with customers and identify further areas for growth.
- Partner with the business to define commercial/sales strategies.
- Support the sales process and suggest alternative ways of selling.
New Customer Implementation
- Understand the implementation process
- Control SLA and WI pocess
- Receive handover document from sales/commercial team
- Contribute to the development of a culture of continuous improvement.
- Cross-selling newly developed financial services.
- Resource planning
- Motivating and encouraging teamwork
- People development
Are you the ideal candidate?
- BA in Finance
- Excellent Communicator
- 1-2 years in Management
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Banking/Finance Experience
- Strong attentional to detail and be highly analytical
- Shipping industry experience desirable
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to $72,000 USD per month dependent on experience
- Bonus related to performance, circa one month's salary.
- Exceptional training and career development opportunities.
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.