Business Development Manager - Land-Based Power
Who are we recruiting for?
Our client provides complete turn-key engineering solutions to land-based and renewable power generation facilities and in turn help operators to service, repair and upgrade their systems.
They are a preferred tier 2 subcontractor of choice for the power and renewable sector.
What will you be doing?
- The development of outage projects within the UK's energy from waste plants
- Build and foster relationships with current and potential clients and suppliers.
- To target existing energy from waste sites to target existing operations, maintenance and outage work.
- To target new build energy from waste to supply packages and ongoing work.
- Prepare and calculate costs and work with our technical team to manage the planning and preparation of development of proposals from start to finish.
- Recognise, analyse, provide, and execute the best possible solution for specific plant outage requirements.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Minimum of 5 years in an engineering or project management role in the power sector
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC level in Mechanical/Process Engineering
- Experience with planning, developing and execution of outages within a power plant - this could be CCGT, Energy from Waste or the Biomass industry
- Team leading skills including, delegation and support.
- Negotiation techniques
- Computer Literate
- Full UK driving license due to travel requirements
What's in it for you?
- Salary £50,000 - £65,000
- Commission/Bonus Scheme
- Car Allowance £300pm
- Private Medical Insurance
Who are we?
Executive Integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy for a more sustainable world with a focus on talent within the Maritime and Renewable Energy sectors. We give 1% of all our profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.