Job title: Account Manager
Location: United Kingdom (remote)
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive integrity are pleased to have partnered with a leading transport management platform provider who are making a lot of noise in the industry. Having one of the world's largest cloud based TMS platforms they are shaping the future of the Logistics industry, bringing modern digitalisation with a touch of decarbonisation.
What will you be doing?
* Looking after medium to large accounts
* Progress report generation to keep each opportunity up to date in the CRM system
* managing and growing the existing business relationships, securing the existing revenue, and
making it grow with cross-selling and upselling activities with a clearly defined set of existing
customers mainly based in the UK but also in Europe
* Communicating with all levels of stakeholders
Are you the ideal candidate?
* Must have at least five years-experience with complex logistics/transport processes OR IT
SaaS account management
* You are a farmer and good at looking after existing accounts but also have a hunting
mentality, where you are able to execute a developed plan to grow revenue with key
accounts in your territories
* You have a good understanding of Paper and Packaging vertical
What's in it for you?
A market leading bespoke package with an opportunity to join a leading LogTech Transport
Management System provider who are shaping the logistics industry.
Who are we?
Executive integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy with a focus in the Maritime and Renewable Energy Sectors for a more sustainable world. We donate a proportion of our annual profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty-stricken communities.
Every placement we make, we plant a tree with the National Trust.