Job title: Account Manager - Chemical and Steel
Location: Germany and Austria
Who are we recruiting for?
Executive integrity are pleased to have partnered with a leading transport management platform provider who are making a lot of noise in the industry. Having one of the world's largest cloud based TMS platforms they are shaping the future of the Logistics industry, bringing modern digitalisation with a touch of decarbonisation.
What will you be doing?
- Looking after medium to large accounts within the Chemical and Steel industries
- Progress report generation to keep each opportunity up to date in the CRM system
- With a hunter mindset, upselling and cross selling where possible
- Communicating with all levels of stakeholders
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Must have at least three years-experience with complex logistics/transport processes OR IT SaaS account management
- You are a farmer and good at looking after existing accounts but also have a hunting mentality, where you are able to execute a developed plan to grow revenue with key accounts in your territories
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have a good understanding of the Chemical and Steel industries
What's in it for you?
A market leading bespoke package with an opportunity to join a leading LogTech Transport Management System provider who are shaping the logistics industry.
Who are we?
Executive integrity is a global executive search and recruitment consultancy with a focus in the Maritime and Renewable Energy Sectors for a more sustainable world. We donate a proportion of our annual profits to Renewable World, a charity that develops affordable and innovative renewable energy solutions to poverty - stricken communities.
Every placement we make, we plant a tree with the National Trust.